Elkview, WV 25071
- The Piping Designer designs components or portions of systems and modifies existing designs to develop or improve them.
- Performs routine tasks under close supervision using well-defined standards and procedures.
- Perform routine 2D drafting and 3D modelling tasks under close supervision using well defined standards and procedures.
- Will use computer-aided design equipment and/or graphic tools
- 2 years’ technical school education with computer aided drafting design or equivalent
- Associate degree in Drafting preferred
- 0-2 years’ experience in drafting/design or related course work required
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
- Good oral and written communication
- Able to perform job walks wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) in an operating facility in a hot climate
- Must be able to meet Project schedule
- Must be receptive to directions in the preparation of acceptable technical solutions
- Must interact well with other disciplines in order to complete tasks