Elkview, WV 25071
- The Piping Designer designs components or portions of systems and modifies existing designs to develop or improve them.
- Performs routine tasks under close supervision using well-defined standards and procedures.
- Perform routine 2D drafting and 3D modelling tasks under close supervision using well defined standards and procedures.
- Will use computer-aided design equipment and/or graphic tools
- 2 years’ technical school education with computer aided drafting design or equivalent
- Associate degree in Drafting preferred
- 0-2 years’ experience in drafting/design or related course work required
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
- Good oral and written communication
- Able to perform job walks wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) in an operating facility in a hot climate
- Must be able to meet Project schedule
- Must be receptive to directions in the preparation of acceptable technical solutions
- Must interact well with other disciplines in order to complete tasks
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.