Piping Designer (Pharmaceutical)
Kalamazoo, MI 49001
We have an immediate need for a contract owner representative Piping Designer at a pharmaceutical site in Kalamazoo, MI.
- Duties include field review of returned as-built drawings from multiple Engineering Firms.
- CADD review against site standards and reconciling CADD project drawing files back into the master drawing files.
- Resolution of field review discrepancies with on-site/off-site Vendors and Managers.
- Assisting Engineering Staff with all aspects of mechanical design per project needs.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 years recent MicroStation software experience required.
- Prior Pharmaceutical/Fine Chemicals experience desired.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Director of Recruiting
Anne Cleveland is the Director of Recruiting at HKA Enterprises. She specializes in recruiting for the pharmaceutical and power industries. Anne's advice to job seekers is "avoid having your resume fall into a black hole after applying by following up your online application with a quick phone call, text, or email directly to the recruiter listed on the job posting." The best way to reach Anne is via text or email.