Asheville, NC 28801
- HKA Enterprises is hiring for Pipefitter Foreman in Asheville, NC.
- Lays out, fabricates, assembles, installs and maintains piping systems, pipe supports, fixtures, and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment for steam, hot water fixtures and equipment for steam, hot water, heating, cooling, lubricating, sprinkling, production and processing systems.
- The role of a Foreman is to assist the General Foreman in providing leadership, direction and supervision of craft workers; to provide coordination in order that crafts work in a safe and productive manner.
- They evaluate, monitor and report on work progression, whilst ensuring that all works are conducted in compliance and in line with man-hour budget.
PAY RATE: $32.50
These are night shift positions with $1.00/h. differential
- NCCER+ or equivalent certification with relevant experience.
- Minimum of 12 months documented field experience at Journeyman 3 level in chosen craft discipline.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret instructions and documentation.
- Experience in maintaining short range look ahead plans.
- Experience in monitoring cost and man-hour budgets.
- Must have a full working knowledge of their craft sector, to be aware of industry/legislative changes, safety protocols, relevant certifications (for personnel or equipment).
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.