Payroll Specialist (3)
Pasadena, CA 91101
- The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for running, troubleshooting and managing ADP Connection.
- Process deduction overrides.
- Support with running weekly, bi-weekly and daily supplemental payrolls.
- Manage back feed file from PayForce to Oracle.
- Research and resolve day-to-day PayForce processing issues.
- Provide analytical support to IT and HRIT.
- Provide support in the day-to-day transactional activities of payroll operations including data entry, mass uploads, reversals/replacements and payroll processing jobs (e.g., build gross and gross-to-net).
- Handle complete and/or sensitive payroll requests and issues related to processing.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in a global corporate payroll environment in a large size company.
- ADP Connection and ADP Reporting experience required.
- Experience with Oracle HR and PayForce.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local tax regulations.
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Self-starter and detail oriented.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.