Payroll Admin Processor
Palm Harbor, FL 34684 US
Position is onsite, must be local to Palm Harbor, FL
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support residential installation and service departments.
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers.
- Coordinate, prioritize and schedule installations and service appts.
- Provide reception coverage as needed.
Other duties as assigned, which may include but are not limited to:
- Act as payroll liaison Assist with Ops Support/Administrative duties including but not limited to ordering supplies, filing, backup when Lead Admin is out.
- Handle incoming customer/associate relations calls.
- Process accounts payable invoices.
High school diploma or equivalent.
One to two years experience.
Ability to handle multiple tasks.
Strong communication and customer service skills.
Intermediate knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel and Data Entry.
Accounts payable knowledge is a plus.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.