Painter (2nd shift)
Carterville, IL 62918
- The painter will be responsible for the preparation painting industrial pumps and accessory equipment.
- Will be responsible for the preparation and use of the correct paint mixtures to insure proper paint adhesion and overall appearance.
- When not engaged in driving responsibilities, the painter will assist in the yard or perform other duties as assigned.
- Move equipment in and out of preparation and paint booth areas using a forklift
- Accurately prepare paint to ensure proper adhesion
- Inspect equipment to ensure surfaces have been properly prepared prior to applying electrostatic paint
- Properly store or dispose of unused paints or solvents
- Clean, maintain and inspect painting equipment after each use
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1 - 3 years of industrial painting experience
- Ability to properly operate electrostatic paint application equipment
- General knowledge of safety equipment including respirators
- Ability to maintain paint equipment
- General knowledge of paint booth equipment and proper housekeeping procedures
- Ability to operate and use basic hand tools
- General mechanical aptitude
- Ability to operate fork lifts
- Auto body, paint shop or vocational technical center experience preferred
- Forklift certification preferred
- Knowledge of paint mixing, solvents and corrosion control
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.