Paint Prep Assembler
Bridgeport, NJ 08014
- The Paint Prep/Assembler is responsible for the preparation of pumping units and accessory equipment for painting. T
- Will also be responsible for the re-assembly and decaling of the units and/or accessory equipment following completion of the painting process.
- Disassemble, remove and store components from equipment (newly fabricated or refurbished)
- Mask equipment using tape and masking material in preparation for painting
- Power wash, sand, grind and mask equipment being refurbished and repainted
- Reassemble and apply vinyl labels in accordance with production and/or customer orders
- Move equipment in and out of preparation and paint booth areas using a forklift
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to use and/or operate basic hand tools (manual and power-driven)
- General mechanical aptitude
- Auto body, paint shop or vocational technical center experience preferred
- Forklift certification preferred
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.