Simpsonville, SC 29681 US
Shift: 4pm-12am M-F
• Analyzes and packs pouches from the machine conveyor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Pull stacks of 50 from the pouch machine conveyor, check the pouches for defects such as weak seals and welded ends.
• Notify the operator of any defect and throw away the defective pouches.
• Straighten the stacks of 50 pouches and place them into the box. 8 stacks of 50 pouches goes into each box, making a full box of 400 pouches. A stack of 50 pouches weighs around 3 lbs, and a full box is 40 lbs.
• Operators may ask the packers to assist in stacking boxes onto pallets, but it is not required.
• Packers are required to fold up their own boxes, and to place plastic box liners inside each box.
• Packers will usually stack 30,000 pouches per 12 hour shift, which is 600 individual stacks of 50 placed in boxes, and 75 full boxes.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 0-3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
Disclaimer: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.