Cullman, AL 35057
This is a direct hire position
PinPoint Solutions is hiring a Packaging Engineer
- The Engineer plans and directs activities concerned with design and development of protective packaging containers.
- Analyzes engineering drawings and specifications of product to determine physical characteristics of item, special-handling and safety requirements, and type of materials required for container.
- Consults with purchasing and production departments to determine costs and feasibility of producing proposed packaging.
- Develops or directs development of sketches, specifications, samples, and written analyses of proposed packaging to present design for approval.
- Work closely with customers and sales team to determine requirements.
- Provide input on efficient packing procedures, innovations in packaging materials, and utilization of sealing and fastening devices.
- Work closely with program management and production teams regarding procedures, product specifications, manufacturing capabilities and project status.
- Estimate production cost and effect of design changes.
- Design, develop and implement layout changes / improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or 7+ years of relevant experience.
- Must be a self-starter
- Experience in automotive OEM or Tier 1 supplier
- Ability to travel domestically as needed.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.