Lovington, NM 88260
- The PSM Coordinator works with the Safety & PSM team, Operations, and other support groups to implement personal and process safety programs.
- Serves as the personal and process safety technical professional within the operating region on state and federal worker safety and PSM regulations and providing compliance guidance.
- Facilitates the implementation and supports ongoing maintenance of company health, safety and PSM policies and procedures within the assigned assets including hot work, lockout-tagout, confined space entry, MOC, PHA, PSSR, and other safe work practices.
- Oversees and supports the asset PSM/RMP program (PHA, MOC, PSSR, contractor management and safe work practices).
- Monitors the operating sites vehicle safety performance and coordinates vehicle accident prevention activities.
- Participates in the development and maintenance of process safety information within the assigned assets.
- Coordinator/facilitates and supports the PHA process including the facility siting review program.
- Manages and leads incident investigations as needed ensuring root causes are identified.
- Monitors adequacy and closure of corrective action items related to incident investigations, audits, PHA recommendations, MOC action plans, agency inspections, etc.
- Develops, coordinates, and conducts required health, safety and PSM training.
- Provides technical support during asset Safety/PSM audits and serves as an audit team member on division and corporate audits.
- Coordinates industrial hygiene efforts for respective assets.
- Provides support to local engineering in improving their safety competency and skillsets.
- Supports the Safety & PSM manager during sequential and safety meetings; monitors data trends and statistics to support regional goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in safety or similar technical degree with a minimum of five years industrial health, safety and PSM experience in the oil and gas industry is preferred.
- Candidates without a degree must have a minimum of ten years industrial safety, health, and PSM experience in the oil and gas industry to be considered.
- Certifications such as CSP, PSP, PE, etc. are preferred.
- Walking on uneven surfaces, climbing stairs and ladders, standing and/or sitting for extended periods and conducting training is required
- Must be able to type at least 40 words per minute
- Must be able to deliver clear oral communication in small and large group settings.
- Must be highly knowledgeable in OSHA 29 CFR 1910 requirements for midstream operations as well as relevant OSHA interpretations and guidance.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.