Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Windsor Locks, CT 06096
Data Based Development System is hiring an Oracle PL/SQL Developer
- Our customer located in Windsor Locks, CT has the need for an Oracle SQL Developer to evaluate existing Oracle 12c database, implement enhancements and generate data for the customer as a member of a support team
- Development, analysis and tuning of various Oracle database objects.
- Tables, views, functions, packages, PL/SQL stored procedures, etc.
- Unit, integration, user acceptance, and regression testing of Oracle database objects.
- Designing, developing and integrating enhancements into Oracle database to support custom reports and user interfaces in existing .Net application.
- Attending and participating in meetings with both business customers and development team.
- 3+ years Oracle database development experience.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analysis skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong customer skills, including requirements gathering.
- General understanding of business functions (costing, manufacturing and purchasing).
- Understanding of hierarchal / multi-level data.
- Experience expanding hierarchal data with connect by clause or recursive subquery.
- Experience with SAP/SLT and knowledge of SAP data model preferred.
- Experience integrating an Oracle Database with a .Net client application.
- No direct .Net programming experience required.
- Experience with the Agile Method.
- Data modeling experience.
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided. Candidates must be able to pass a background check, type 40 WPM, and must be able to work at a computer in a seated or stationary position for an hour at a time.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates at this time.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.