Oracle PL SQL Developer
Glastonbury, CT 06033
Data Based Development Systems is hiring an Oracle PL SQL Developer
- The Developer will process requests to maintain data on new companies, people and define roles for new applications using PL SQL to update database tables.
- Will gain knowledge of application rules and modify PL SQL scripts to update tables based on specific requests.
- Established SLAs must be met.
- Process requests received in emails, phone calls and Help-desk tickets.
- Track requests daily in Excel and properly categorize so customer can easily see types of requests processed and for which applications.
- Gather detailed, required information for each request from the requester.
- 3 years’ experience with PL SQL and Oracle databases
- Understanding of data relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Must be very structured and self-managing
- SQL Developer and Textpad to modify scripts in order to process bulk updates preferred
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided. Candidates must be able to pass a background check, type 40 WPM, and must be able to work at a computer in a seated or stationary position for an hour at a time. US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates at this time.
Data Based Development Systems is a continually growing and successful IT consulting firm in Glastonbury, CT that has been servicing Fortune 100 businesses for over 30 years. Our clients offer an attractive work environment and the opportunity to work with state of the art technology. We offer competitive compensation and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.