Operator in Training
Swainsboro, GA 30401
- The OIT will work with the Water department fixing water leaks, sewage leaks and back-ups, and installing new pipes as needed throughout the city.
- Will be available to work in emergency, as needed, after normal business hours.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Valid Class C driver’s license
- Must be 21 or older
- Must be able to work in ever changing weather conditions
- Lifting of 50+ pounds is required
- Standing and bending for majority of the day will be required
- Ability to follow instructions and keep thorough records of daily work.
- Basic computer skills are a plus
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.