Tulsa, OK 74146
This is a direct hire position
PinPoint Solutions is hiring an Operations Manager
- The Manager provides overall leadership and direction to Operations ensuring conformance to quality standards, meeting delivery targets, and financial goals.
- Drives and implements CI, lean manufacturing cycle-time reduction concepts, and plans.
- Oversees inventory levels, manufacturing costs, and OTD to customers.
- Promotes individual responsibility for product quality.
- Provides leadership and management for facility maintenance ensuring safety and regulatory compliance (OSHA, EPA, etc.).
- Prepares annual departmental budgets and responsible for performance to plan.
- Manages performance to KPI goals - on-time delivery, cycle time, overhead efficiency, productivity per employee, etc.
- Completes weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to senior management.
- Oversight of facilities expansion and Cap-Ex acquisition and introduction.
- Provides leadership development for direct reports while establishing priorities and accountabilities as well as allocating resources and guiding achievement of performance measures.
- Participates in recruiting, selection and development of all operations personnel.
- Ensures the proper handling and management of hazardous waste disposal.
- Perform other assignments as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering required.
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience with progression in production management.
- Working knowledge of electronics manufacturing operations, staffing, safety, and maintenance.
- Working knowledge of TQM, SPC, Lean Manufacturing, ISO standards, IPC standards.
- Solid Project Management experience — planning, budgeting and resource allocations.
- Demonstrated experience with negotiation and conflict management as well as experience troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Excellent written and verbal skills allowing interaction with employees and customers at all levels and functions within and outside the company.
- Must have the ability to accurately assess and address complex problems with creative solutions.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to conceptualize business requirements in a proactive manner.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.