Operations Data Analyst
Windsor Locks, CT 06096
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring an Operations Data Analyst
- The Analyst will support in the maintenance of data and automated reporting solutions to achieve improved operational performance in the Aftermarket.
- Maintain databases of critical company data that are used daily to effectively manage the business
- Work with multiple functions (operations, customer service, quality, engineering, etc.) to understand user needs, develop project scope/schedule, and execute to customers’ needs
- Gather, manipulate and mine data to solve complex challenges
- Develop automated, scalable, efficient, reports that support business needs
- Support maintenance and fix bugs in existing reports
- Associates Degree required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Strong knowledge of Excel Required
- Strong analysis/critical thinking skills required
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Karen is a Technical Recruiter specializing in the Aerospace and Defense industry. Her best advice to job seekers is "take the time to review a job description and not just the job title before submitting your resume and pay attention to the required skill sets requested." The best way to reach Karen is via phone and email.