Pembroke Pines, FL 33027
- Under moderate to limited supervision, the Office Clerk performs moderate skills required to operate business equipment associated with facilities related tasks.
- May also serve as backup receptionist/telephone operator, mail support, purchase office supplies, and perform routine photocopy assignments.
- Serve as office courier, making visits to government departments or other offices or sites as required for document collection and submittal.
- Collection of bank guarantees and bid bonds as and when requested.
- Collecting and/or delivering mail from post boxes when needed.
- May support local facilities team.
- Other support to facilities teams as needed or requested.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Valid state issued Driver License Clean MOV
- May use basic knowledge of Windows environment
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.