Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
- The Office Administrator provides multi-function & multi-level level support to one or more groups within Engineering Center of Excellence / Corporate headquarters.
- Will frequently be the first contact with all visitors to the facility and will be responsible for initial guest experience and first impressions.
- Completes a variety of administrative tasks including: managing facility events / calendar of appointments; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; process expense reports for assigned executives and compiling documents for travel-related meetings (e.g. visas).
- As a secure facility, screen all guest through Visual Compliance and maintain compliance records.
- Screen incoming calls through ShoreTel Sky System and route calls to appropriate persons or voicemail
- Work with hiring managers and HR on coordinating interview schedules / travel, new hire packets and assist with pre-employment/drug screening for perspective new hires.
- Ensure appropriate levels of supplies are maintained including copier supplies, coffee / beverages, postage and office supplies.
- Assist Facility Manager with coordinating Maintenance / Service Calls (HVAC, Cleaning, Etc.) and with Inspections (Fire, Water, etc.)
- Coordinate with Hotels/Local Transportation/Catering for meetings. Negotiate hotel rates with area hotels etc. and serve as the local contact.
- Responsible for UPS / FedEx / DHL both domestic and international. Maintain Shipping Log for Incoming/out-going shipments of parts and computer equipment.
- High School diploma required
- Associates degree or office administration certification a plus
- Relatively stable work history with 4+ years of experience supporting a large, fast paced office with similar job accountabilities.
- Must demonstrate good interpersonal savvy to deal effectively with all visitors, including senior executives from inside and outside the company.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word)
- Must have the ability to independently manage a wide variety of activities and projects to successful outcomes.
- Must be comfortable supporting multiple managers and helping them to be more efficient and organized.
- Must become knowledgeable on Export Control, ITAR, and EAR documentation.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.