ON CALL Administrative Assistant
Englewood, CO 80112
This is an On-Call position - will be called for PTO and potential same day coverage
- The clerk will be trained in mailroom, reception and facilities.
- Performs a variety of detailed tasks, and ongoing assignments; uses knowledge of defined procedures to evaluate situations and select correct solution; and adapts processes and procedures as necessary to meet objectives.
- Under limited supervision, performs advanced skills required to operate business equipment associated with mailroom and telephone/reception area or other facilities related tasks.
- Typical duties include: back up receptionist/telephone operator and back up mailroom and facilities duties with some vendor contact.
- Additional tasks as assigned, inventory-stocking, excel projects, order office supplies and assisting with fire drills.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2 to 5 years professional experience preferred.
- Must have experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- BlueBeam preferred
- Must have exceptional organization and communications skills.
- Must be able to work on multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Proven exceptional Customer Service skills needed and prior experience at a busy front desk or mailroom.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.