OEM Applications Engineer
South Bend, IN 46601
PinPoint Solutions is hiring a OEM Applications Engineer
This is a direct hire position
- The OEM Applications Engineer is a sales & application support role working directly with OEM customers to ensure highest quality, and most reliable systems and system components are selected for integration in to the OEM’s equipment. Working as part of a cross functional team, the Applications Engineer role allows for a diverse set of experiences including requirement development, application validation, field support and direct customer interaction and collaborative engineering.
- This individual will complete and/or coordinate multiple projects simultaneously and provide customer focused input to the team for success in the market.
- Work with OEM’s to define scope of project, project timelines & gateways and expected deliverables.
- Work directly with OEM engineering teams to justify and coordinate projects.
- Serve as the technical point of contact and facilitate communication between the sales team, engineering support team and customers
- Work with Product Management, Commercial, and Engineering teams to develop proposals based on meeting the scope of the project and industry certifications
- Work with the Service Team, OEM and traffic to identify and resolve field issues.
- Travel 10% in North America to customer sites and facilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 2-5 years’ experience and/or,
- 5-10 year’s practical compressor industry experience.
- Experience in the specifications and applications of oil-flooded screw (Air & Process Gas), Oil-less scroll and Oil Free reciprocating compressors
- Experience in the medical, dental, lab gas and oil-less industry desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and team Center.
- Ability to communicate clearly using both written and verbal methods.
- Must work well in a team environment
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.