New Model Product Planner
Greer, SC 29651
HKA is offering a $2000 hiring bonus for this position.
This is a long term ongoing W2 contract position with no projected end date.
HKA offers vacation and holiday pay, employee paid medical, dental and vision along with other perks.
NO relocation assistance is offered.
- The New Model Product Planner supports and implements process documentation, changes and improvements that are associated with the launch of new models for the Paint Shop.
- Leads feasibility studies and scenario evaluations as given by central technology and plant launch teams.
- Communicates new model direction / feedback from central planning technology to plant Department.
- Communicates quality, deviations, and process issues between the Body Shop, Paint Shop, Assembly, and Engineering Departments.
- Develops strategic planning tools as well as process sheets, and visual aids for assisting with new models.
- Performs role of counterpart to German New Model planners.
- Leads, implements, and communicates status of new projects at department and plant level.
- Participates in cross functional teams to develop solutions to promote efficiencies into processes.
- Participates in VPS events as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Operations Supervisor.
- BA/BS degree in Engineering preferred or AS Degree with 2 years of experience in a production environment.
- 1+ years of project or team leadership in production environment
- Paint Shop process experience preferred.
- 1+ years’ experience of reading and interpreting technical documentation.
- Valid driver's license
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office for making Word documents, Excel charts and graphs, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Intermediate SAP experience preferred
- Basic German language written and verbal skills preferred
- Basic knowledge of CATIA V5 and/or CAD techniques preferred
Cenergy Partners is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At Cenergy Partners, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! Cenergy Partners is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.