Network Load Balancing Engineer 188099
Princeton, NJ US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Fully Remote within US
No 3rd party submissions, no C2C
We are looking for network load balancing engineer with experience in cloud based network solutions and migrating application from on premise data centers to cloud based solutions leveraging Azure and supporting services. The individual should be passionate about technology and have a deep level understanding network virtualization, segmentation, policy enforcement in cloud based instances. This role is needed to support the migrations of the application footprint to virtualized and cloud based environments.
- Experience in developing network load balancing solutions with high availability and resiliency
- Experience with Network integrations/transformations like mergers, acquisitions or data center consolidations.
- Understanding of network and application design for optimal performance and availability
- Technical networking ability to support troubleshooting Network environments within an Azure cloud environment as well as Data Centre environment.
- Assist the Operations teams with root cause analysis and other troubleshooting activities as needed
- Availability tracking and technical elimination of repeat incidents
- Assist the application teams in understanding the network aspects of moving to a cloud environment as well as assist in planning the migrations of applications.
DNS / Load Balancing / Remote Access
- Allocation of IP addresses for hosts and subnets
- Vast experience in network Address Management
- Netscaler / AVI / F5 LTM/GTM configuration and support
- Experience installing and managing NIPS/HIPS
- Configuration of network monitoring tools for alerting and reporting
- Maintain up-to-date inventory of all network infrastructure equipment
- Experience with Enterprise Remote Access infrastructure
- 8+ years Proven experience in supporting the network aspects of fast paced server/app migration projects.
- Capable of analyzing business and technical requirements and design/Implement project based on defined processes.
- Demonstrated strong personal mastery, including ethics, interpersonal skills, and engagement in continuous learning.
- Has ability to drive resolution of problems.
- Able to communicate and present complex issues with assurance and confidence.
- Ability to drive troubleshooting calls and have good skills in questioning, listening, idea development and influencing
- Ability to work with a team to provide written documentation and skills transfer to the larger technical organization.
- Resolve technical issues of projects and explore alternate designs
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.