Network Analyst (II/Temporary)
Greer, SC 29651
HKA is offering a $2000 hiring bonus for this position.
HKA offers vacation and holiday pay, employee paid medical, dental and vision along with other perks.
NO relocation assistance is offered.
This is a 6 month W2 contract position.
- The Network Analyst will be responsible for strategy.
- Will be responsible for WiFi/WLAN infrastructure and technologies.
- Engineer has a good working understanding of Cisco and Aruba indoor and outdoor technologies and products.
- Maintains the skills to perform wireless site surveys, including design, planning, and deployment of new WLAN infrastructure.
- Provides troubleshooting for current WiFi/WLAN installations including changes in design, frequency management, coverage verification and adjustments, and identification and remediation of interference including if necessary spectrum analysis.
- Follows the WiFi/WLAN industry’s development and advancements in technology and products.
- Travel wont be necessary but will need to have a flexible work schedule to accommodate the America's as well as Brazil, Canada and Mexico.
- Will be the lead, working with a variety of business units to complete a migration of all new switches and circuits.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of professional experience in Information Technology with focus on WiFi//WLAN wireless networks.
- Experience with LAN, WAN, WLAN and Cisco Firewalls.
- Switch experience, preferably CISCO.
- CISCO certified would be a huge plus
- Experience at an Enterprise level working in manufacturing and a large data center with: configuration, incident management, IP management, deployment, level 3 support, provider steering, etc.
- Enterprise network experience is critically important
- Must have project management experience in an enterprise environment, working specifically with WAN and managing service providers.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.