Navy Programs Capture Manager
Stratford, CT 06615
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring a Project Manager
The Navy Programs Capture Manager will lead capture efforts to secure new or re-compete contracts, or task order business.
Develops capture strategy including business solution for pursuit of opportunities; identifies potential customers, competitive assessments, teaming suppliers, and prices-to-win; participates in bid and proposal activities.
Maintains ongoing interaction with business development.
Drives project management for technical and process improvement projects.
Will be responsible for developing productivity tools, managing documentation, tracking schedules.
The effort consists of the following inter-correlated tasks:
- Bid and Propose (B&P) estimating, requests and tracking process
- Coordination and analysis of business process metrics
- Orders (Sales) planning and tracking
- LM Bridge administrative support and reporting
- Proposal and other Business Management process improvement activities including Acquisition Process Improvement (API) Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) and Enterprise Excellence Activities
- Coordinating Business Management Functional Meetings
- Program Financial analysis and tracking of yearly plan, proposal cost sheets, etc.
- Pre-Contract Proposal development including FMS pursuits, Engineering Change Proposals and Contract Modifications and Amendments
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Must have accountability to shape and win new business through a balanced focus on customer value, the competitive environment, and the corporation's best interests.
Must have the responsibility to lead and integrate the assigned cross-functional team and authority to direct team activities for the duration of the pursuit.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Patrick Brickhouse is a Sr. Technical Recruiter specializing in the Aerospace industry. Patrick's best advice to candidates is to "remember to always be honest about your skill sets. Be confident. Be yourself." He enjoys placing people in jobs they love and where they can grow.