Mobility Software Engineer (II)
Greer, SC 29651
HKA is offering a $2000 hiring bonus for this position.
This is a long term ongoing W2 contract position with no projected end date.
HKA offers vacation and holiday pay, employee paid medical, dental and vision along with other perks.
NO relocation assistance is offered.
- The Software Engineer develops leading edge technologies and know-how from Industry, partner companies, local universities and internal partners into automotive concepts, then into project development and integration processes.
- Identifies emerging technologies in order to build software and/or hardware prototypes and production ready solutions.
- Areas of focus include but not limited to Vehicle IT, Mobility, Social Networks, web and other enabling technologies.
- Designs and develops native applications on Mobile platforms
- Defines and documents the design of functionality through use cases, business process flows, UI design, and UML modeling as necessary
- Works on several development initiatives concurrently and provide subject matter expertise on customer implementations and product customization
- Works with other developers to develop functionality following existing style and coding standards
- Reviews designs, demo prototypes and provides application support
- Defines the visualization and realization of future technologies, which will support the complete process from development of concepts and vision to full production ready solutions, which can be integrated rapidly into the automotive environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- BA/BS Degree in Business, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.