Mid-Level Structural Designer
Tempe, AZ 85282
- The Mid-Level Structural Designer will support structural design services in the electronics industrial field through Revit modeling and CAD design.
- Will be designing Advanced Facilities such as semiconductor manufacturing plants, data centers, and similar state of the art structures.
- Working with other designers and engineers to convey structural requirements to the construction team through traditional 2D paper deliverables and/or BIM 3D Revit models.
- Will work closely with clients and construction trade partners to develop design concepts, create models from scratch, and coordinate designs to consider existing conditions and other disciplines.
- Will create conceptual structural models based on verbal direction or rough sketches
- Focus on quality, ensuring conformance with established structural standards, project standards, and project delivery processes
- Perform field walks, which may include climbing ladders and walking/standing for extended periods of time.
- May be required to serve as a Lead Structural Designer for a small project.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 5 to 10 years drafting/designer experience in the structural field
- 1 years Revit experience
- 3 years AutoCAD experience
- Experience working on traditional steel and concrete structures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the semiconductor industry or general industrial facilities
- Experience with Navisworks and Bluebeam
- Experience leading a team of Designers
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.