Mid Level Piping Designer
Elkview, WV 25071
- The Piping Designer will be responsible for the preparation of engineering drawings for all construction work by utilizing PDMS.
- In close cooperation with the engineering department team, the Piping Designer will produce detailed drawings, including as-builts, schematics and flow diagrams, P&ID's and piping drawings.
- Perform field walkdown of existing P&ID’s
- Shoot elevation with level & tripod
- Locate tie point dimensionally
- Route pipe through existing facilities
- Input field data into the PDMS model
- 5-10 years' experience in Piping design of Chemical facilities required, with at least 2 years of PDMS experience.
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) required
- Basic understanding of piping layouts and field drawings is required
- Good oral and written communication
- Previous safety awareness training
- Experience executing projects within existing facilities with many obstructions and other design constraints.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.