The Villages, FL 32159
- The Meter Reader will read water meters on an assigned route and records readings
- Reports meter skip or not acceptable for reading
- Visually checks to see that meters are functioning properly and reports defective meters
- Explains and interprets unusual readings to customer
- Turns water meters on and off
- Performs other related work as directed, such as painting, valve turning, water line flushing, water sample collection;
- Will be working in many types of local weather conditions (below 32 degrees and over 100 degrees).
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimal computer operations using asset management software, meter reading equipment, and company software for completion of time sheets, etc.
- Knowledge of the geography of street locations of the Villages, FL
- Must be able to make routine mathematical calculations rapidly and accurately
- Dealing tactfully and courteously with the public,
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and various mobile phone applications.
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- The ability to walk long distances, repetitive motions including; sitting, standing, stooping and lifting is required.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.