Pembroke Pines, FL 33027
- The Meter Reader performs a variety of tasks in the operation, maintenance and calibration of the equipment, instruments, processes and support systems of an industrial water and/or wastewater treatment facility on an assigned shift.
- Assists with the planning, scheduling, and accomplishment of route reading as related to the operations, process, and support systems of a Customer Service Utility Meter Reading Department.
- Learns basic meter reading schedule, billing, and related customer service-oriented policies and procedures.
- Reads water meters on an assigned route and records readings.
- Read electric, gas, water, or steam consumption meters and enter data in route books or hand-held computers.
- Visually checks to see that meters are functioning properly and reports defective meters.
- Inspect meters for unauthorized connections, defects, and damage such as broken seals.
- Responds to customer inquiries regarding meter reading schedules, billing, how meters are read, and other customer service-related matters.
- Performs other related work as directed
- High school or GED required
- Possess valid driver’s license
- Experience performing physical outdoor duties under adverse weather conditions.
- Customer service experience
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.