Miami, FL 33162
- The Meter Reader maintains radio read meters and provides general assistance in performing radio reads for the residents of the City.
- Operates assigned vehicle and travels to assigned areas of the City for maintaining radio read meters or performing reading water meters and recording the information.
- Trouble shoots radio read meters, identifying and resolving problems.
- Repairs radio read meters as needed.
- Inspects the meters for leaks, broken boxes, broken connections, and safety hazards.
- Cleans and maintains vehicle in good condition.
- Works service orders and turn off and turn on as required.
- Performs minor maintenance including lid repairs and box cleaning.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED is preferred
- Experience with installing and repairing radio read meters, perform readings of those meters, and to work service orders as necessary.
- Knowledge of streets in the NMB Water service area is desirable.
- Ability to follow written and oral directions.
- Ability to write in a clear and effective manner.
- Ability to locate addresses in assigned locations.
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Ability to deal tactfully with the public.
- Must possess a valid Florida driver's license.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.