Miami, FL 33162
- The Meter Reader reads water meters on an assigned route and records readings
- Reports meter skip or not acceptable for reading
- Visually checks to see that meters are functioning properly and reports defective meters
- Repairs and or programs endpoints as assigned, or as become necessary.
- Explains and interprets unusual readings to customer
- Turns water meters on and off, installs or assists with installation of meters and meter boxes
- Performs other work as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Knowledge of the geography of street locations of the city
- Knowledge of plumbing and water meter installation and repair
- Ability to read with functional comprehension and write legibly
- Able to rapidly and accurately, make routine mathematical calculations.
- Able to deal tactfully and courteously with the public
- Possess and maintain a valid Florida driver’s license, as a condition of employment
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.