Metallurigical Technician 187690
Hartford, CT 06108 US
- Support investigations into distressed gas turbine engine components for a wide range of commercial, military and developmental engine parts.
- You will work directly with engineers to execute investigation process steps.
- Photography, metallography, imaging using digital cameras and microscopes, ability to assemble results.
- 2 year technician/science degree or equivalent certificate program.
- Min of 2 years of experience is needed for this position.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
Nancy Boyce is a Sr. Technical Recruiter with over 30 years' experience serving the Aerospace and Engineering industries. Her favorite part of her job is working with a candidate through the whole process of getting them hired and then seeing them become successful in their career path. The best way to contact Nancy is via phone or email