Metal Worker (2nd shift)
Carson City, NV 89706
There are 2nd shift positions available-3:00pm-11:30PM
- The Metal Worker will be responsible for the blending of surfaces and applying or removing excess material with hand tools or machinery
- Set-up and use of various machines, fixtures and tools.
- Part modification to specifications
- Mixing production materials
- Ensure compliance with Company RSM, must be aware of ISO/TCS quality requirements
- Performing other tasks in the facility as needed
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Previous metal working experience preferred but not required
- Must be aware of ISO – Total Customer Satisfaction (TCS) quality requirements
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to use hand held measuring tools.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.