Metal Roofers 189778
Columbia, SC US
**PROJECT NEEDS 20 METAL ROOFERS**
METAL ROOFER DUTIES:
- Cover roofs with shingles and aluminum.
- Assist in caulking joints to properly seal them.
- Install metal roofing panels and make custom roof and guttering pieces in the shop.
- Operate forklifts, scissor lifts, and multiple electric and air compress tools following OSHA safety procedures.
- Work on commercial roofs TPO, rubber, tear off cut and run installation, flashing, patch and glue down membrane
METAL ROOFER REQUIREMENTS;
- Metal roofer requirements can be divided into basic requirements and required soft skills.
- The lists below show the most common requirements included in metal roofer job postings.
- Experience in metal roofing installation
- Knowledge of building safety codes
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Familiarity with metal roofing tools and materials
- Physical strength and stamina to lift heavy materials
Required Soft Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving ability
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.