Medical Center Client Executive
San Francisco, CA 94101
This is a direct hire position
PinPoint Solutions is hiring a Medical Center Client Executive
Our client is in search of a Client Executive to lead the strategic and business planning and management for operations of a large medical center located in the San Francisco Bay area.
- Will be overseeing all operations at the medical center to include Patient Food Services, Retail Food Services, Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Patient Equipment Management and Service Response Center.
- Additionally, will place a major focus on client relationship management, business retention, and new business development.
- Will have an oversight of 90 million managed volume.
- Demonstrate the strategic value of the company to the medical center to include the full portfolio of services.
- Promote a client/customer-centric operating culture that strives to exceed client goals, objectives, requirements and expectations.
- Ensure the company’s goals for the medical center and objectives are met or exceeded – this will be achieved by providing the leadership, management and oversight necessary to ensure that the medical center has the proper solutions, products, metrics and talent in place to effectively grow the partnership and meet/exceed defined targets and other KPIs.
- Resolve client problems and concerns with agility and professionalism. Actively listens to client issues and requests, identifies needs and requirements, and quickly leverages resources from across NorAm to resolve problems and identified needs.
- Establish organizational protocols and systems to identify client issues, trends, and opportunities and effectively integrate them into strategies for the medical center.
- Drive an evolving culture focused on excellence in implementing core services – with strong execution in standards, compliance and accountability.
- Develops and maintains a strong web of influence at the medical center (e.g., CEO, COO, CNO, CFO, Board) to ensure strong retention and identify new business opportunities.
- Develop, maintain, and leverage cross-market relationships as appropriate to add value to our relationship with the medical center.
- Responsible for innovation ideation to expand the partnership with the medical center.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 7 years management experience required
- 7 years basic functional experience
- Must have demonstrated organizational skills with keen attention to detail and documentation of same.
- Computer skills in analytical programs and word processing are required as well as being comfortable working effectively in a data-driven environment.
- Possess strong conceptual skills, as well as the ability to effectively analyze financial information.
- Must be able to think both strategically and tactically.
- Ability to manage multi-stakeholders in multiple locations throughout this system.
- Must have proven successful experience as a multi- service/multi-site leader with working operational knowledge of Services.
- Must have Healthcare Operations experience
- San Francisco Bay area candidates preferred.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.