Medical Billing Admin Processor
Palm Harbor, FL 34684 US
Position is hybrid, must be local to Palm Harbor, FL
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Following up with customers, verifying the client’s information, sending emails, utilizing product and pricing information to assist in answering questions.
- Assisting in Medical Billing Claims for government and MCO's Agencies, Ability to process claims accurately, follow up with denials.
- Working closely with a team, collaborating, being adaptable, follow policies and procedures, provide support in other departments if needed when requested by management and provide superior customer service to internal and external customers.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
*Will consider entry level applicant if:
1) Ability to handle multiple tasks.
2) Strong communication and customer service skills.
3) Intermediate knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel Spreadsheets and Data Entry.
4) Poses the willingness and ability to learn and be flexible in your daily tasks.
5) Willingness to learn our specialized system and help communicate via phone and email to our many Agency Case Managers.
• Proficient in medical billing clearinghouse Availity and Emdeon (Change Healthcare) Accounts payable and receivable knowledge is a plus.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.