Vancouver, WA 98660
- The Tech reads, interprets and works from blueprints, drawings, sketches, plans, specifications, and technical illustrations
- Performs skilled repair work, on wastewater treatment plant equipment. Inspects, repairs and maintains equipment and fixtures.
- Inspects, maintains and repairs new equipment.
- Interprets oral and written instructions, specifications, wiring diagrams and codes.
- Establishes and maintains scheduled maintenance program for the plant's equipment.
- Exercises independent judgment in solving normal work problems under general supervision of Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Supervisor or Project Manager using standard and special tools.
- Keeps maintenance records, prepares labor and material estimates utilizing the CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System).
- Performs other duties as required.
- High school diploma or GED required
- 3-4 yrs. experience in maintenance and repair of mechanical equipment at a WW Facility
- Valid Driver’s License with no major infractions in the past 5 years
- Understands the mathematics of machines.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.