Mechanical Project Manager/Engineer
Hamilton, MS 39746
This is a 3-4 month assignment
- Project Manager - Mechanical Engineer needed for in-plant capital projects group.
- Will be responsible for assisting with conceptual design, oversight of scope development and execution, as well as, maintaining project schedule and budget.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have experience managing capital projects for chemicals or industrial manufacturing facilities.
- Must have good working knowledge utilization of tanks, vessels, pumps, dryers and associated process equipment.
- Must have excellent communication skills including strong knowledge of developing and writing multiple levels of feasibility studies and process updates for senior leadership.
- Must have solid experience with MS Suites.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.