Mechanical Manufacturing Engineer 187885
Windsor Locks, CT 06096 US
Mechanical Manufacturing Engineer:
THIS POSITION IS ONSITE.
- Bachelor’s degree (typically in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)) and a minimum of 8 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations OR Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 5 years of experience
- Familiarity with a modeling and/or design package such as Creo is desired.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, machining concepts and special processing such as welding and brazing, is desirable.
- Strong knowledge of Continuous improvement methods and demonstrated use of their tools, such as Shainen Red X, Taguchi Design of Experiment, Dmaic, Ishikawa and Fault Tree Analysis is desirable.
- Experience with a MRP (Manufacturing Resource Planning) system is desirable.
- Previous experience in Life Support and/or Thermal Control hardware is highly desirable.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
Nancy Boyce is a Sr. Technical Recruiter with over 30 years' experience serving the Aerospace and Engineering industries. Her favorite part of her job is working with a candidate through the whole process of getting them hired and then seeing them become successful in their career path. The best way to contact Nancy is via phone or email