Nashville, TN 37214
This is a direct hire position
- The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible to plan and conduct work requiring judgement in independent evaluation, selection, and substantial adaptation/modification of standard techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Will be responsible to oversee the design of work that is compliant with engineering best practices, consistent with client requirements, subject to industry codes, and within project cost parameters.
- Supervise Engineering Interns, technicians, designers and drafters to ensure that they perform in a professional and quality manner, while reviewing as necessary all designs and drawings for accuracy, and training when deficiencies are discovered.
- Will manage and report status and cost of projects and record all phases of the project in the Company project management software.
- Coordinate with all engineering disciplines including Mechanical, Structural, Fire-Systems, Plumbing or contractors to ensure that the project designs are effectively integrated for each project.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering required.
- Five years of experience, with a Professional Engineering (P.E.) licensee.
- Experience with the design and build of complex facility energy projects, with knowledge of Central Plant and control systems.
- Discipline with financial plans and budget objectives;
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.