Independence, OH 44131
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring a Mechanical Designer
- The Mechanical Designer will create detailed part and assembly definition drawings and model’s FTA's using Catia V5
- Create associated parts list supporting part definition
- Support drawing release schedule.
- Revise/maintain layouts as required under the direction of a senior designer using Catia V5
- Hydraulic actuators
- Oleo-Pneumatic shock struts (single and dual stage)
- Landing gear assemblies
- System routings (electrical and hydraulic)
- Revise detailed parts in support of customer change requests using Catia V5
- Develop and implement changes that will improve installation of systems routings using Catia V5
- Assist with driving improvements and harmonizing Acceptance Test Procedures using MS Word/MS Excel
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must be fluent with SMARTEAM PDM.
- Must have experience with Catia V5
- MS Word/MS Excel experience required
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.