Mechanical Design Tech
Tempe, AZ 85282
- The Revit/CAD technicians will develop drawings for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) systems for buildings, including: Federal and DOD facilities, airports, data centers, hospitals, laboratories, educational facilities and commercial projects.
- MEP systems, ductwork & piping distribution, plumbing distribution, and electrical distribution.
- create drawings for the MEP systems.
- The focus will be HVAC systems.
- A Bachelor’s degree reduces the requirement by 1-2 years
- 2 years minimum experience using Revit and AutoCAD for buildings-related designs (position is primarily HVAC, but electrical and plumbing drafting capabilities are a plus),
- Strong skills with Revit 2017 & 2018, BIM360
- Strong skills with Autodesk BIM 360 GLUE, Navisworks
- Proficient in creating and updating templates and project set-up in Revit.
- Understand central files and familiar working with local files.
- Good written and verbal skills
- US Citizen preferred
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.