Mechanical Design Engineer
Windsor Locks, CT 16096
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring a Mechanical Designer
- The Mechanical Design Engineer will be responsible for Mechanical Engineering activities associated with the design, development, and qualification testing of thermal control and environmental life support components and assemblies for various aerospace applications including NASA’s Crew Exploration Vehicle, NASA’s International Space Station as well other aerospace and satellite platforms.
- Manages teams and multiple projects in research, design, and development of mechanical applications to the planning, design, development, and testing of mechanical and/or electromechanical systems, instruments, controls, engines, and ground test / mechanical tests.
- Additionally, will be responsible for the CAD support of design projects and execution of Engineering design changes.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 8-15 years’ experience desired.
- Knowledgeable in Pro-E/CREO modeling fundamentals, stress and fatigue analysis, machine design, and material selection.
- Previous experience in aerospace structures and engineering fluid component design required.
- Competence in use of NASTRAN, ANSYS, or simulate stress analysis packages desired.
- Knowledge of drawings, geometric tolerancing, and drawing interpretation.
- Experience with manufacturing techniques for limited production hardware.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Nancy Boyce is a Sr. Technical Recruiter with over 30 years' experience serving the Aerospace and Engineering industries. Her favorite part of her job is working with a candidate through the whole process of getting them hired and then seeing them become successful in their career path. The best way to contact Nancy is via phone or email