Gillette, WY US
NOW HIRING – Mechanic
HKA Construction Services is now hiring Mechanics for a project located in Gillette, WY. All Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience. Mining experience is a plus.
Applicants that do not meet the requirements or have the minimum experience will not be considered.
$38.00/Hr. - $115.00 Per Diem per day
Per Diem is paid for the full 7 days per week if you work your full scheduled shift.
- Proficient at use of schematics to troubleshoot and repair electrical, air and hydraulic systems.
- Ability to remove and replace bearings and evaluate old bearings to determine if useable.
- Ability to troubleshoot, removing and replacing components including radiators, hydraulic components (pumps, cylinders, etc.), water pumps, turbos.
- Ability to inspect, troubleshoot and repair automatic lube systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot and replace air valves and adjust an air system governor.
- Ability to remove and replace engine and transmission mounts, drivelines, and u-joints.
- Ability to perform tune-up and troubleshooting on service vehicles as applicable.
- Ability to troubleshoot, service and repair air conditioners.
- AC certified preferred
- Experience with Class A and CAT strongly preferred.
Must be available to work any shift and overtime.
Must successfully pass a background check, drug & alcohol test.
MSHA Certification – MSHA course of Certification will be provided to qualifying candidates.
Submit a detailed resume for review.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.