Atlanta, GA 30320
- The Mechanic performs preventative maintenance and minor repairs on project and client fleet vehicles, man and fork lifts, bobcats, tool cats, spreaders, plows, drain grates, gate arms, and bollards.
- Will be required to operate tool cats and lifts for maintenance and to assist with special projects.
- Manages the snow warehouse operations in the event of an inclement weather event, including installation of spreaders and plows onto fleet trucks.
- Coordinates the movement of lifts around the airport for special projects and for pickup when sent out for major repairs and annual recertification.
- Required to diagnose and repair gate arm controllers and gate arms for airport employee parking lots.
- Makes emergency minor repairs on equipment and vehicles as necessary.
- Will design and build (weld) various specialty items such as drain grates, covers for holding tanks, protective railings, etc.
- Will repair (reset and weld) bollards knocked down monthly.
- Will order, coordinate, and pick up repair parts and equipment.
- Will take vehicles to and from shop for major repairs.
- Will use a CMMS to document work completed.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- Two years’ experience as a vehicle mechanic
- Possess a valid driver’s license with ability to be covered by insurance carrier.
- Must be an organized, self-motivated individual with maintenance, repair, and computer skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Office programs and CMMS.
- Must be able to comprehend security directives and be able to enforce them with escorted parties.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.