Materials Process Engineer
East Hartford, CT 06118
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring a Materials Process Engineer
- The Engineer will revise, ballot and publish materials and processes specifications used for gas turbine engines.
- Work with subject matter experts to ensure the technical content is correct and clear.
- Work with ballotee and SME's to resolve issues.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3 years’ experience required.
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform detailed work with accuracy.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate solutions amid conflicting alternatives.
- General knowledge of aerospace materials and manufacturing processes is preferred.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Patrick Brickhouse is a Sr. Technical Recruiter specializing in the Aerospace industry. Patrick's best advice to candidates is to "remember to always be honest about your skill sets. Be confident. Be yourself." He enjoys placing people in jobs they love and where they can grow.