Parsons, KS 67357
PinPoint Solutions is hiring a Materials Manager
This is a direct hire position
- The Materials Manager will ensure effective materials and supplier management systems and processes are developed, implemented and continually improved across multiple operating centers while assuring materials and services are acquired at the lowest total cost to the company.
- Lead and participates in the selection, evaluation and management of suppliers and ensures processes for material and supplier management results in the highest level of internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Manage key internal and external supply chain elements to achieve recurring improvement in supplier quality and performance while being aware of current supply chain trends and solutions and implements change where appropriate.
- Key member of S&OP process including program/production rundown reviews to communicate schedule status, needs, concerns, mitigation planning and actions as required.
- Develops metrics for managing inventory costs, delivery times, service levels, and quality.
- Ensure ITAR compliance and control.
- Generate cost, quality and timing targets for new component launches.
- Investigate current supply chain trends and solutions and implements where appropriate.
- Work with IT and strategic supply chain to continue to find improvement in the systems support tools to ensure world class S&OP process.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in Business, Supply Chain, or other related degree.
- MBA preferred
- Minimum of 8 years supply chain or related experience including significant experience in a leadership role. (Commodity management and supplier development experience preferred).
- Minimum of 3 years ERP system experience.
- Minimum 3 years of previous S&OP processes experience.
- Highly analytical with solid communication, interpersonal, written and verbal skills.
- Demonstrated experience of team leadership in multiple functions such as Sales/Customer Service, Supply Chain, or Procurement).
- Advanced skills in Excel, Power Point, and Systems Database/Query Capability.
- ISM or APICS certification preferred.
- CPM, CSM or CPSM preferred.
- Aerospace or Electronic Component manufacturing experience desired.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.