Materials Lab Tech
East Hartford, CT 06118
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring a Materials Lab Tech
- The Materials Lab Tech will fabricate polymer matrix composites and bond test panels and execute assorted test techniques.
- Will develop a familiarity with non-metallic fabrication processes and characterization methods.
- High School Diploma
- A.S preferred.
- Must possess exceptional technical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Familiarity with fabrication, testing and characterization processes for non-metallic/composite materials.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Patrick Brickhouse is a Sr. Technical Recruiter specializing in the Aerospace industry. Patrick's best advice to candidates is to "remember to always be honest about your skill sets. Be confident. Be yourself." He enjoys placing people in jobs they love and where they can grow.