Materials Control Specialist
Flushing, FL 33309
- The Material Handler will receive the pick ticket.
- Pull appropriate stock to correspond with customer order.
- Deliver the finished order to shipping for processing by warehouse specialist.
- Receiving As Removed, Non-Serviceable parts
- Accomplishes stocking of received parts.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 400 - Hours Shipping and Receiving inspection in the form of OJT.
- 100 hours electronic system/ Previous documented experience and demonstration of competency
- 200 Hours Shipping and Receiving inspection/ Previous documented experience or demonstration of competency
- SUP 21 - 29C Training
- Counterfeit Parts Training
- ATA Spec 106,300 Class
- CMS QM Training Class
- English language skills required
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.