Materials Control Specialist
Duncan, SC 29334
Must be able to work these hours 10:30 am-7:00pm- Monday-Friday
Must be able to work overtime when needed during the week and weekends.
- Our client in Duncan, SC is looking for a Material Controls Specialist to count and package parts for small parcel shipment in SAP.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 0-2 years’ experience
- 1+ year in an inventory role is a plus.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Must be able to solve mathematical problems at the high school level, have basic hand tool skills.
- Able to use and measuring device such as tape measure.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Fork Lift Operation, and good analytical skills.
- Frequent lifting of up to 35 lbs. on continuous basis and 50 lbs. occasionally is required.
- Will be required to stand for periods of up to 8 hours at a time.
- Repetitive bending and stretching on a daily basis will be required.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Wendy Wofford has been an onsite recruiter with HKA over three years. She specializes in light industrial and craft recruiting. Her best advice to candidates is to "keep your resume updated, simple, and be honest." The best way to contact Wendy is via text.