Oklahoma City, OK 73129
ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO WORK BOTH SHIFTS.
Shifts:1st: 7am-330pm, 2nd: 330pm-12am, with OT as needed.
- The Material Handler coordinates and expedites the flow of work and materials within or between departments according to production schedules.
- Also prepares items for shipment and may receive incoming merchandise or material for the preparation of shipment.
- Receive, store and distribute materials, tools, equipment, parts and products within the warehouse.
- Enter record/data into SAP and maintain inventory records.
- Weigh count items for distribution to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Receive and issue components to production department timely and accurately.
- Receive incoming goods from vendors/suppliers in accordance with specifications and procedures.
- Pack finished goods for shipment.
- High school diploma or GED required
- 0 - 2 years’ experience warehousing.
- Detail oriented, a team player and solid customer service skills.
- Forklift certification, specifically propane sit-down forklift.
- Experience with oilfield equipment an asset.
- Experience using Microsoft applications and SAP considered an asset
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Julian Clanton is a recruiter at HKA Enterprises. Julian's advice to job seekers is to "do your homework on the company, have good questions, and be yourself."